Ten Projects Your General Contractor Can Finish In A Year Or Less
Construction & Contractors
Home improvement projects seem overwhelming. There is always something to do, and not enough time to do it. Thankfully, you can hire a general contractor to do it instead. If you are pressed for time and want the projects completed quickly, then here is a list of projects your general contractor can complete in a year or less.
- Painting Every Room/Hallway: When you want every hallway and every room repainted, your general contractor comes in with several small teams of painters who each take a room or hallway and get started. In under a week, the whole house can be repainted this way.
- Remodeling the Bathroom: A new bathroom can be done in about a month, so long as no extra special order parts are required or needed.
- Remodeling the Kitchen: Unless you fall short on funds, or the contractor gets stuck working on something else, you can easily have a kitchen remodel completed in six months or less when you completely gut the kitchen.
- Adding French Doors and a Balcony to the Master Bedroom: First floor or second floor, it really makes no difference. Your contractor can build a balcony or deck off of the master bedroom area and then knock out enough wall space to add French doors, all within about three months or less.
- New Roof: A completely new roof is done in about three months, give or take a few weeks for bad weather.
- New Siding: New siding and the removal of old siding can be done in about a week, as soon as the contractor acquires the permit and the weather is fair and holds up.
- Concrete Work: Maybe you are hankering for a cement/concrete driveway or a new walkway to the porch. The general contractor can do that in about a week or two, too. The only exception is a driveway that is double-wide or two to ten times as long as the average driveway, or if you have requested cobblestones, bricks, or stamping.
- Brand-New Garage When You Buy a Kit: A brand-new garage can be built rather quickly if and when you purchase a garage "kit" that includes all of the necessary materials, minus the concrete floor. A general contractor and his/her crew can finish this for you, including the removal of an old garage, in about a month, give or take a couple of weeks for weather and concrete pouring for the garage floor.
- Installing a Fence: Who does not want a fence surrounding their property? Depending on the size of your lot, the contractor and his/her crew can install a fence for you in a week to a month.
- Decks and Patios: Want more outdoor space for entertaining? Yep, the general contractor can do that too.
Secure one or more of the above services at the same time to complete your "honey-do" list faster. Contact a general contractor from a company like Masters Of Boston Building LLC to learn more.
10 October 2018